ROME, 9-11 November 2011This form is for delegates attending the FORUM ONLY. EXCO delegates and invited guests will receive a separate combined registration form.
Fees are indicated on the registration form and are to be paid in advance. Forms received without payment will NOT be processed.
ENIC will reserve your hotel accommodation upon receipt of your deposit, and full hotel details will be sent to you with your Registration Confirmation.
One night’s deposit is required upon booking. A signed authorisation for the hotel to charge your credit card in case of late cancellations (after October 14) - such as rooms cancelled, cancelled nights and no-shows - is also required; please note that without this authorisation your accommodation CANNOT be guaranteed. This authorisation will be forwarded to you, for signing, with your confirmation.
The balance of your stay – after deducting the first night’s deposit - should be paid directly to the hotel upon departure, together with any extras and the city tax.
All changes to hotel reservations must be requested in writing to ENIC; please do NOT contact the hotels directly.
All cancellations should be requested to ENIC in writing.
Registration fee refunds will be made as follows:
FICPI FORUM registration fees – for cancellations received
· up to July 25, 2011, 100% of registration fees will be refunded
· between July 26 and September 30, 50% of registration fees will be refunded
· after September 30, registrations are considered final and no refunds can be made
Substitutions may be made at any time, against a handling charge of € 50.
Please note that FICPI is not responsible for cancellation of attendance at the Forum for any personal reason, and no exceptions to the refund policies set forth herein will be made. You are therefore recommended to check your personal travel insurance in case you need to cancel your attendance at the meeting for any unforeseeable reason.
FICPI FORUM hotel room cancellation policy :
· for cancellations received by July 25, 2011, your deposit will be refunded
· for cancellations received between July 26 and October 14, your deposit will NOT be refunded
· for cancellations received after October 14, and in case of no-show, the hotel will apply a penalty of 100% of the amount of the whole stay
· your deposit will guarantee the first night of your stay; should you fail to show up, the deposit will not be transferred onto the second night and your reservation will not be guaranteed any more
· early departures will be charged in full
All refunds will be made less € 50 handling charge and will be paid back AFTER the meeting.
All reasonable endeavours will be made to hold the FICPI 13th Open Forum and to present the printed programme as scheduled under circumstances which assure the comfort and safety of the attendees. However, neither FICPI, nor the organisers nor any of its or their representatives or agents shall have any liability to any person as a result of any cancellation of the meeting or any of the arrangements, programmes, or plans connected therewith or any loss, injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while travelling to or from, or during such person’s presence in Italy in connection with the meeting. Participants are advised to consider procuring their own insurance against any such occurrences.
meetings & events
Piazza Adua, 1/d
50123 FIRENZE, ITALY
Tel. +39 055 2608941
Fax +39 055 2608948
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I agree to the booking conditions
PRIVACY - data handling
I hereby give permission for my personal data to be handled in accordance with the provisions of D.Lgs n. 196 dated 30 June 2003